Already have a Username/Password for Brazilian Research in Pediatric Dentistry and Integrated Clinic?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
This journal is published in English. If you are not a native English speaker, we recommend that you have your manuscript professionally edited before submission or read by a native English-speaking colleague.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Page charges (Just for Brazilian Authors) are required for publication in this Journal. Therefore, I agree with payment R$ 350,00 (TREZENTOS E CINQUENTA REAIS). Page charge forms will be sent automatically on acceptance of a manuscript for publication in the Journal. Prompt submission of these forms will expedite the publication of your paper; we cannot publish until completed and signed page charge forms are received from every institution contributing to the page charges.
Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere and are not currently under consideration by another journal.
The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all the other coauthors.
Authorship credit should be based only on substantial contributions to each of the three components mentioned below: 1) Concept and design of study or acquisition of data or analysis and interpretation of data; 2) Drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content; and 3) Final approval of the version to be published.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.